Exploring parts outside of Los Angeles has never been finer and more luxurious than in one of Limo 805’s stately limousines. If you are a visitor to LA, there are so many sights to see of which you may not be aware. Go beyond the Hollywood Walk of Fame, amusement parks and tour of the stars’ homes with one of Limo 805’s day trips. One of our friendly reservation specialists can help you decide on the perfect destination, so you can create unforgettable memories in a new place and return to LA before dinnertime.
To get you started, here are 15 great day trips that begin in Los Angeles and take you somewhere new, fun and exciting:
- Coronado: This town is prized for its beaches, casual feel and favorable temperatures.
- San Diego or Santa Barbara Zoo: Both zoos are worthy of a day trip excursion.
- Oxnard: Quaint town offering sandy beaches, locally-crafted wines and peaceful strolling.
- Temecula: The many wineries in Temecula draw in connoisseurs as does the well-known eateries, such as The Goat and Vine and Cork Fire Kitchen.
- San Clemente: Another great beach town that offers a relaxing day without the overcrowded feel of a big city.
- Solvang: A historical Danish-inspired gem suitable for those who enjoy the fantasy of visiting a European country without needing a passport.
- Big Bear Lake: Leave the beaches and head to the lake for fishing, boating, trekking and picnicking.
- Coachella Valley: Desert valley landscapes, music and arts festivals and close proximity to Palm Springs make this location a fulfilling day trip destination.
- Newport Bay: A nature trip with plenty of chances to hike, admire the flora, and take a contemplative paddle on the water.
- Sandpiper Golf Club: For the golfing enthusiast, Sandpiper is the place to swing your club with its impressive fairways and ocean views.
- Hidden Valley in Joshua Tree National Park: Hike the day away and snap some selfies in front of the unusual granite rock outcroppings and desert trees.
- La Jolla: In this coastal town, plan a day of water adventures spent scuba diving and snorkeling around the reef.
- Ojai: Nestled in a beautiful countryside near Los Padres National Forest, choose Ojai for a rejuvenating jaunt.
- Carlsbad: Legoland is the main attraction in this city, so it’s fitting for a family or fun-loving couple’s getaway.
- Laguna Beach: An intriguing city known for its beaches, art, natural beauty and many year-round events.
LA Limo Tour with Limo 805
Limo 805’s chauffeurs can transport you in comfort to the location of your choice for a great day trip. Contact our reservation specialists today calling Limo 805 at (805) 443-2233. Turn an ordinary weekend or humdrum trip into a thrilling experience with LA Limo Tour from Limo 805!