One of the best times to visit LA is through November and December, so why not stay for Christmas dinner, too? Limo 805 prides itself on knowing where to take our clients when they are seeking a top notch eatery to satisfy their hunger. While it may take some planning in order to obtain a dinner reservation for Christmas dinner, we can provide you with a list of great places at which to dine on this delicious holiday.
To plan a spectacular Christmas holiday, we recommend that you first be sure to call far in advance to secure a reservation at one of these fine establishments:
- Café Gratitude in Venice: If you are in search of a vegan-centered Christmas dinner, Café Gratitude can serve you dishes that will please your palette.
- LA Prime located in the Westin Bonaventure Hotel: Situated on the 35th floor with views of the LA skyline, this is an upscale choice for your Christmas dinner.
- Patina at Disney Concert Hall in Downtown LA: Focused on its al fresco dining experience, you are sure to enjoy the Christmas dinner cuisine offered by Patina.
- St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point: With two restaurants from which to choose, you can have an ocean view for your holiday dinner created by the master chefs of St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort.
- The Reef on the Water in Long Beach: With its refreshing tropical décor and proximity to the Queen Mary, your Christmas dinner is certain to be delectable and memorable.
After you have a confirmed Christmas dinner reservation, arrange for your LA limo by contacting Limo 805, so you can rest easy knowing that you will be safely transported in a luxurious limousine to and from your dinner reservation.
Reserve a LA Limo Today
Christmas is a grand holiday filled with scrumptious dishes and the enjoyable company of family and friends, so avoid putting the damper on your holiday by driving yourself to your holiday dinner. Contact our friendly reservation staff and reserve your LA limo today by calling 805-443-2233 and reserve a vehicle from our fleet, so you can truly enjoy your holiday.